Rail Traffic for the Week Ending February 9, 2019
The Association of American Railroads (AAR) today reported U.S. rail traffic for the week ending February 9, 2019. For this week, total U.S. weekly rail traffic was 519,779 carloads and intermodal units, up 0.1 percent compared with the same week last year. Total carloads for the week ending February 9 were 242,266 carloads, down 3.3 percent compared with the same week in 2018, while U.S. weekly intermodal volume was 277,513 containers and trailers, up 3.4 percent compared to 2018.Tags: Intermodal/Rail
Comments are closed.