Agents are the core of Mode Transportation. Their entrepreneurial spirit, attention to customer service and transportation expertise give our company a solid foundation of relationships with both customers and carriers.
Experience the benefits of:
- Unlimited Commission Potential
- Solid Company History – Founded in 1989, Mode Transportation is an asset-light based company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hub Group
- Multi-modal Opportunities – Sell and/or operate all modes of transportation: Truckload, Less-Than-Truckload, Intermodal, International (Air and Ocean) and Small Package
- Unmatched Capacity
- Access to over 205,000 intermodal containers and trailers
- Access to a fleet of 28,000 Hub Group 53-foot containers
- Access to over 2,800 Hub Group Trucking drivers
- Access to 300 Mode Transportation-owned Intermodal Refrigerated Trailers that meet or exceed CARB standards
- Over 30,000 carriers registered in our Carrier Management System
- Over 2,000,000 pieces of equipment
- Easy On-boarding Process for additional carriers used by our new agents
- Weekly Commission Settlement based on shipment invoices processed in previous week
- Corporate Cargo Claims support
- Flexible Account Clearance policy allows for expanding your customer base without territorial restrictions
- SmartWay Transport Partner since 2006 – highest rating: 1.25
- Memberships with IANA, CSCMP, IATA, TIA, TMSA, plus more
- Financial Stability of a $3 billion publicly traded parent company
- High Ratings from Dunn & Bradstreet/Paydex
Our agents enjoy being affiliated with one of the largest third-party logistics providers in the industry, while being able to work independently to build their businesses. Solid backing from our corporate team combined with autonomy in making business decisions drives the success of our agents.
Back Office and Sales Support
Our agents enjoy strong “back office” support that keeps their businesses on track. Learn more…
Our technology allows our agents to provide exceptional customer service while also increasing their efficiencies. It handles all modes of transportation, providing access for your carriers, customers, their vendors, your salespeople or your operators. Learn more…
For Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
Interested in speaking with a Mode Transportation Agent Recruiter?