Mode Transportation is a leading non-asset based, third-party logistics company focused on delivering truckload, less-than-truckload, intermodal, air, ocean, parcel and managed transportation services. Our company operates across North America through a network of highly qualified transportation professionals.
We focus on maintaining our long-standing relationships with more than 47,000 carriers and drivers across North America. We also have access to more than 2,000,000 pieces of equipment. The result is a fully integrated transportation service network able to fill your unique shipping needs and capacity requirements.
- 1989: Mark VII Transportation was founded as an Intermodal Marketing Company.
- 1990: The Mark VII Transportation protfilo expanded to include additional transportation services.
- 1999: Ocean Group acquired Mark VII Transportation.
- 2000: Ocean Group merged with Exel PLC.
- 2001: The Mark VII Transportation name was changed to Exel Transportation Services.
- 2011: Exel Transportation Services became a subsidiary of Hub Group, operating independently as Mode Transportation.
- 2018: Mode Transportation was acquired by a private investment firm and continues to operate as a full service logistics company.